|Duration (MBA)||1.5 - 2.5 Years|
|Average Tuition Fee (Bachelors)||1250 US$ / Semester|
|Duration (Management Programs)||4 Years|
|Available Intakes||September / February|
|Average Tuition Fee (Masters)||1500 US$ / Semester|
|Dual Degree Program||Business & Economics|
|Duration (Business & Economics)||4 Years|
|Online Education||Available For All Programs|
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
International Business & Management involves teaching the students the fundamentals, theories, overview of successful companies, as well as the processes of businesses.
Students going to international business universities finds out about products, administrations, executives, money, showcasing, and the effect of public and global guidelines on trade and markets.
Top Majors In Business & Economics FieldThere are plenty of types of undergraduate business degrees to choose from according to students’ career goals. Here are 8 specializations students can choose between;
- Business & Accounting (BBA)
- International Economy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Project Management
Where Can a Business Graduate Find a Job
There are so many advantages to studying International business administration in today’s modern market. Graduates can serve many roles in various sectors, including:
- non-profit agencies
- social services
Masters In Business Administration (MBA)The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a globally-recognized degree that teaches students technical, managerial, and leadership skills.
Difference between MBA & Executive MBA
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Accounting and Finance degree is designed for students who would like to pursue a career in finance. The course outline is designed in a way that students complete their course with confidence in their skills and build the ability to step out into the working world and pursue further study.
Hotel & Tourism Management
Whether you are looking to take your first steps in the world of hotel and tourism management or expand your existing knowledge of the hotel industry, this program prepares you to pursue your entrepreneurial goals.
This program provides future hotel managers with in-depth knowledge to explore innovative business opportunities and maintain a sustainable and profitable business.
Project Management is a two-year Masters degree program, designed specifically to focus on the key aspects and knowledge required for effective project management within a variety of organizations and sectors. If you thrive on taking control and leading a project to ensure that everything is synchronized, then this degree is a great way to further develop your skills and qualify you for a position in an organization or to start your own business as a freelance project manager.
Some Major Advantages of Studying in Ukraine
- Ukraine has it all. World-class universities, An affordable and carefree lifestyle, and plenty of warm sunshine to go around.
- Admission by simple application.
- No IELTS and TOEFL required.
- Tuition Fee to be paid after arrival.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, etc.
- European life standard yet low cost of education, living, and traveling.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- There are chances of permanent residence & settlement in Europe after completion of the study program.
- Ukrainians have been granted Schengen Visa-free travel in the EU from 11 June 2017. International Students can also avail this opportunity.
- Ukraine is a dynamic, vibrant country with energetic, friendly people.
Disadvantages of studying in Ukraine
- Climatic Conditions: Ukraine has a cold climate. One could expect frequent snowfalls from October till March.
- Language Barrier: The official language in Ukraine is Ukrainian. So, it sometimes becomes difficult to communicate with the local community.
- Homesickness: Sometimes students feel homesick. But we will consider this a temporary problem, as with the passage of time students start communicating with local & other foreign students and find good friends.
- Limited Universities: Unlike Russia, China & other EU countries, Ukraine doesn't have a variety of Universities. As of 2021, there are around 25 Medical Universities in Ukraine.