|Available Intakes||September / February|
|Average Tuition Fee (Bachelors)||2500 US$ / Yearly|
|Duration (Masters)||2/3 Years|
|Duration (Bachelors)||4 Years|
|Average Tuition Fee (Masters)||3000 US$ / Yearly|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Entrance Test||Not Required|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Online Education||Possible For 1st & 2nd Year Because of COVID-19|
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
Computer Science is emerging globally these days. People from all over the world are adopting IT and Computer Technology over human. Ukraine is the hub for IT and other computer related fields. Ukrainian people are very much tech-savvy. They know the value of Computer Science and Technology in today’s life. Ukraine provide opportunities to students who are interested in Computer Science education.
Computer Science encompasses a broad variety of careers, work titles, and duties. If you have a background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, Computer Science will lead you to your dream career. It gives you the maximum options for landing a job in any industry with its application in almost every sector.
Ukrainian universities are world class universities and they are providing quality education with updated knowledge in computer science and information technology. Students graduate from Ukrainian universities are very successful in term of their careers and filling the real job market gap.
Specialization Available For Masters In Computer Science:
- Ukrainian universities are offering master degrees in Computer Science with specialization in Artificial intelligence, game design, information security, software programming, language programming, artificial crime, etc.
- If you have a history in technical training and back-end operational activities, take into account the role as an engineer, network manager, or system administrators. Consider a role as a programmer, game designer, computer graphic designer, or UX designer if you have interest for visual design.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Computer Science:
- Required Education: The eligibility criteria for admission in Computer Science at Ukrainian Universities is 12-Years of education which is HSSC/FSc/ICS/A-Level with Computer subjects (Computer/Physics/ Mathematics) and related subjects. For Master in Computer Science, the student must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (16-year of education) or related field.
- Age: There is as such no age restrictions for studying Computer Science in Ukraine. For Bachelor program the student age should be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Required Marks: 50% marks required for program of Bachelor in Computer Science.
For Master in Computer Science Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Note: Some universities also accept lower marks and GPA for admission.
Benefits Of Studying Computer Science in Ukraine
- Appreciation of Computer and technological Research: Ukrainian people do appreciate the people who work in technological research. They give them recognition and good respect.
- Highly Rewarding: As their expertise help organizations keep up with new technologies, computer scientists are some of the most highly paying in the world. For example, fields such as cyber security and artificial intelligence have a shortage of trained staff, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities for jobs.
- Development of Skills: One of the advantages of Computer Science studies is that you can gain skills that are useful in any career. Being logical and good at problem solving, for instance, are important qualities any employer will look for.
- Creativity: You'll use innovative and technological expertise to create computer products if you want to specialize in multimedia programming. This could mean writing code for use on cell phones and video games to program functions and graphics.
- No Entrance Exam: There is no entrance or language proficiency exam (IELTS/TOEFL) for admission in Computer Science program.
- Cost of Living: Living cost in Ukraine is much lower than other European countries but you can enjoy the same lifestyle & diversity. This has become an effective reason for many to select Ukraine as their destination for higher education.