|Duration (Undergraduate)||5 Years|
|Duration (Post-graduation)||2/3 Years|
|Average Tuition Fee||4500 US$ / Yearly|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Entrance Test||Not Required|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Online Education||Possible For 1st & 2nd Year Because of COVID-19|
|Available Intakes||September / February|
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
Dentistry also called dental medicine or oral medicine, is a branch of medicine that is based on the study of diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity, mostly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
There is immense scope of dentistry. 70% of students are showing interest in the study of dentistry in Ukraine. Comparatively dental medication in Ukraine is affordable than in other European countries. The quality of study is no less than other European countries.
STEPS OF ADMISSIONS
To get admission in Dentistry at any Medical University of Ukraine, there are three steps:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET AN ADMISSION LETTER?
To get an ADMISSION LETTER from any University of Ukraine we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport.
- Copy of High School Certificates (HSSC/FSc/A-Levels).
- Copy of Bachelor Degree (if the student is applying for Master’s degree / Dental Clinical Residency).
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER?
To get an Invitation Letter for the Dentistry program from any University of Ukraine we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport.
- Copy of High School Certificates.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree (if the student is applying for Master’s degree).
- A Consent that should be signed by the applicant. (Students can get it from our office)
- Invitation Charges 280 US$.
- Courier Charges 100 US$.
Note: Students can visit our nearest office in their region to provide documents. Also, they can pay the Admission Fee BY-HAND or directly in our company bank account.
STEP 3: Required Documents For Study Visa
After getting an invitation letter from Twelve Consultants, students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate.
Students can contact our local representative office also for visa guidance and they will assist students with all necessary information.
Students should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International Passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV
- 8 Passport size Photos.
- Bank Statement
- Police Certificate (Character Clearance Certificate)
- Air Ticket Reservation.
- Travel Insurance.
Note: For submitting the Visa file, students can also contact the nearest VFS Global Office (Jerry’s Office). The visa category for Ukraine Student Visa is a D-type multi-entry visa.
Advantages of studying Dentistry in Ukraine
- Standard of Education: The universities in Ukraine provide world-class education with advanced techniques & highly qualified training staff.
- Scope In Europe: People living in European countries believe in a healthy life. They make sure to visit a dentist at least once in 6 months. That's why unlike other countries, the scope of Dentistry is more than of other medical programs. The medical universities have all modern techniques with advanced infrastructure & experienced professors, which makes Ukraine a top priority for students who want to study Dentistry/Stomatology.
- Worldwide Recognition: The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, European Medical Council, African Medical Councils, Medical Council of India (MCI), Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), and all other medical councils.
- Affordable Education Cost: Dentistry in Ukraine is much cheaper as compared to other European countries but the degree value is same. That's why a number of students from the U.K, Germany, France, Canada, Italy, Spain, etc are studying medicine in Ukraine as they cannot afford the cost in their own country.
- No Entrance Exam: There is no entrance or language proficiency exam (IELTS/TOEFL) for admission in Dentistry in Ukrainian medical universities.
- Cost of Living: Living cost in Ukraine is much lower than other European countries but you can enjoy the same lifestyle & diversity. This has become an effective reason for many to select Ukraine as their destination for higher education.
- Personal Development: Students studying in Ukraine are encouraged to take part in other extracurricular activities like seminars and conferences to build their interest and confidence for overall learning and development.
- Permanent Settlement: Unlike other European countries, Ukraine offers permanent residency opportunities for all International students from every country, so they can manage to do work in Ukraine after degree completion.
- The medium of instruction in universities is English which is very comfortable for foreign students.
- Visa Processing is easy and simple as compared to other European countries.
- Ukraine has a good diversified structure of students. Students from many countries are studying there.
Disadvantages of studying Dentistry in Ukraine
- Climatic Conditions: Ukraine has a cold climate. One could expect frequent snowfalls from October till March.
- Language Barrier: The official language in Ukraine is Ukrainian. So, it sometimes becomes difficult to communicate with the local community.
- Homesickness: Sometimes students feel homesick. But we will consider this a temporary problem, as with the passage of time students start communicating with local & other foreign students and find good friends.
- Limited Universities: Unlike Russia, China & other EU countries, Ukraine doesn't have a variety of Universities. As of 2021, there are around 25 Medical Universities In Ukraine.