Ukraine is the largest European country & situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.
Following medical & technical universities are considered as best institutions in Ukraine.
- Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (KPI)
- Taras Shevchenko National Kyiv University
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Sumy State University
- Donetsk National University
- South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- International European University Kyiv
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
Ukrainian medical universities provide top-quality education at quite affordable tuition fees. Normally, tuition fees for MBBS In Ukraine vary from 4000 US$ to 4500 US$.
Unfortunately, Universities do not offer scholarships. However, it needs to be understood that the cost of education is indeed affordable and ten times low as relevant to other EU countries..
The duration of degree programs is as follows:
- Bachelor degree programs - 4 Years
- Master degree program - 2/3 years (depending on a specialty, curriculum, and university)
- Medical studies (MD/MBBS) - 6 years
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) – 4 years
- Clinical Postgraduate studies (Medical Internship) – from 2 till 4 years.
In order to start admission processing and to get confirmation from admission commission of chosen University, it is necessary to submit scan copies of the following documents:
- Copy of international passport
- Copy of school leaving certificate (Certificate of A level/SSCE/HSSCE/FSC/ WAEC /NECO/ Bachelor etc.)
- Copy of personal data application form signed by an applicant. (The form you need to download from our website, fill, sign and send us its scan copy)
- To apply for Master degree program, it is necessary to submit Bachelor degree diploma and transcript.
The average monthly expenses for students for food and living are about 150-200 US$. Ukrainian universities have all favorable conditions for international students living: campuses, student hostels at affordable cost, student canteens, student sports gyms, and halls. Transport expenditures are also very low.
Money can be sent to the student’s bank account/Western Union/Money Gram in Ukraine. Our company representatives will assist on that matter as well.
NO. Unlike the other countries, there are no pre-qualifying examinations for admission to MBBS course in Ukraine. TOEFL, IELTS, etc. are also not required. The admissions is offered by 12 Consultants and based on the 12th standard marks for Graduate courses. All admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
Yes, 12 Consultants will assist you to get admissions even if you have below-average grades in academics. We can offer you admission into several good Universities abroad which understand that students sometimes lose focus and do not concentrate on their studies, and marks are not the most important thing, the main is to be motivated and study hard to obtain the desired degree. These Universities will be ready to give you a chance.
Studying can be conducted in English or Ukrainian/Russian languages by Student’s choice. If you want to study in English language, you will start from the first year directly. For students interested to get education in the local language (or sometimes the desired program is not available in English), it is necessary to go through the preparatory department to learn Russian/Ukrainian.
Degrees from all our Universities are recognized worldwide. MBBS degree courses have recognition by World Health Organization (WHO), PLAB, USMLE etc. Also, all these degrees are listed under the Medical Council of India (MCI), Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Medical Councils of Nigeria & Ghana, etc.
For Pakistani Students:
As per the current rules of the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), after graduating from Ukraine you can practice in Pakistan. After graduating from Ukraine or Russia, you have to appear for a Screening test (NLE) & you need to complete a house-job for 1 year in any hospital. After clearing the NLE test, you will be registered in PMC as a medical doctor.
For Indian Students:
As per the current rules of the Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from Ukraine or Russia, you have to appear for a Screening test, conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the MCI and comply with all their rules and then you will get a Registration that will allow you to practice Medicine in India
There are two types of vacations in Ukrainian and Russian medical universities.
• Winter vacations will last from 25th of December till 15th of January;
• Summer vacation: 1st July to 31st August
Note: In summer and winter vacations students can visit their home town or can stay there in Ukraine.
Yes, Muslim students can easily find halal food in Ukraine at different restaurants & cafes. Also, they can find halal meat & other products in grocery stores.
It should be noted that the airlines allow 20-25 kgs of luggage to be carried free of cost. Keep in mind that it is allowed to carry 2 bags per person on transatlantic flights. Anyway, it is recommended to bring the most necessary things with you, those you won’t be able to purchase in Ukraine.
Yes. 12 Consultants will assist your relatives with Invitation and travel arrangements, our representative in Ukraine will help with accommodation, reaching University and settlements in Ukraine for the time of visit.